Advanced ankle joint for patients with neurological deficits. Triple Action, ankle joint with unique individual adjustments!
• Tuesday May 26, 13:00 - 15:00 (Finish time 14:00-16:00)
• The education will be over Teams. A link will be sent with the acknowledgement.
• Registration no later then May 14th.
Introduction to Triple Action
- Component family and selection
- Tuning Triple Action for gait deviations (with case examples)
- Orthotic design for Triple Action including AFO types, and mechanical performance
- Tips on fabrication including working with the component, alignment, materials, tips and tricks
- General discussion/questions
Nicholas LeCursi, Vice President of Service and Chief Technology Officer at Becker Orthopedic
and Beatrice Janka,MS,CPO at Becker Ortopedic.
Please make your registration by this e-mail address; email@example.com
Make sure you are using the same e-mail address as you want the TEAMS education to be sent to.